Gym Rules (de & en)
A simple set of rules to ensure that all members enjoy a clean and safe gym. Click on the logo above to download the gym rules.
General Terms and Conditions (en)
Click on the logo above to download the GT&C.
Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen (de)
Click on the logo above to download the AGB in German.
Special Regulations due to the COVID-19 pandemic
In order to do our part in reducing the rapid spread of SARS-CoV2 please pay special attention to the following precautions:
1. Upon entry members must wash their hands with soap, once they have removed their shoes. They may use hand disinfectant if they prefer (provided at the entrance).
2. Once members have have finished training they must clean all surfaces they've touched (benches, pull-up and dip-bars, bike, etc) with the provided disposable wipes or detergent and paper towels. The barbells must not be cleaned with water and detergent as this would damage them. We encourage members to wash their hands between sets at the barbell.
3. If you are sick please do not train. If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or respiratory symptoms please follow the guidelines from the Swiss Federal Institute of Health and proceed to self-isolate.
4. We encourage members to train alone and based on the training time they have booked. A general exception to this suggestion can be made if two members live in the same domicile.
5. We currently offer a limited amount of in-person coaching. As soon as two or more people are in the gym simultaneously, contact information will be collected in order to facilitate the cantonal contact tracing. This data will be kept for at least 14 days.
Jiu-Jitsu Academy Zurich
Active members of the Jiu-Jitsu Academy Zurich recieve a 10% discount on any Gym membership plan.