Gym Rules (de & en)
A simple set of rules to ensure that all members enjoy a clean and safe gym. Click on the logo above to download the gym rules.
General Terms and Conditions (en)
Click on the logo above to download the GT&C.
Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen (de)
Click on the logo above to download the AGB in German.
Special Regulations due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Click on the Virus above to download our current safety concept in English and German.
Special Regulations due to the COVID-19 pandemic that are in effect immediately and hereby supplement the existing "Gym Rules" and replace all previous protection concepts.
All existing members or potential participants in trial training to whom one of the points below applies must undergo a 10-day waiting period:
• After a coronavirus test with a positive result or while waiting for a coronavirus test result
• If you have cold or flu symptoms
• After known close contact with a person who tested positive for coronavirus
• After trips abroad
• After participating in large events (demonstrations, etc.)
1. Upon entry, members must wash their hands with soap and water as soon as they remove their shoes. You can use hand sanitizer if you prefer (provided at the entrance).
2. Members may only enter the gym alone and during the personally assigned training time. People from the same household are exempt from this requirement.
3. After completing the training, the members must clean all surfaces they have touched (benches, pull-up and dip bars, echo bikes, etc.) with the disposable towels or cleaning and paper towels provided. The bars must not be cleaned with water and detergent, as this would damage them. We encourage our members to wash their hands between sets at the barbells. After completing the training, the members must open the windows to air the gym.
4. We currently offer a limited number of personal coaching sessions. As soon as two or more people from different households are in the gym at the same time, contact information collection is mandatory to facilitate cantonal contact tracking. This data is kept for at least 14 days. Masks are mandatory for the entire coaching session. Social distancing is observed throughout.
5. The MiniGym will close at 19:00 from Mo-Sa and on Sundays.
6. Dr. med. Dr. sc. nat. Donal McHugh is responsible for the protection concept. If you have any questions, please contact him.
Jiu-Jitsu Academy Zurich
Active members of the Jiu-Jitsu Academy Zurich recieve a 10% discount on any Gym membership plan.